Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello World, you kind of suck

This is a new blog by yours truly, the Bald Samurai about most topics that complete nerds like myself like. I'll be covering video games, movies, probably anime and comics. Because I don't really have free time, a lot of the stuff I review/cover will be of my choosing. What's that, you don't like X-Men? GET THE FUCK OUT. Kidding. But seriously, unlike a lot of other people I share interests with, I have some semblance of a life and if I covered everything, yeah I'd be a lot like the rest of the damn world, which would make me fat and out of shape. Once again, kidding. So enjoy.

NOTE: Sometimes I have a tendency to rant and use R-rated language so if that sort of thing offends you, tough. The world is a brutally honest place and as such I'm a brutally honest person.

No comments:

Post a Comment